Nature

Nature

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

...who is exhausted but blessed and happy?

God has been so incredibly good to me!  Wow!  Another Christmas spent with my family has been a great reminder of this.  Being able to spend time with my hubby, my kids, my brother home from Andrews Air Force Base, and other family members who have dealt with physical issues over the past year has been a treasured gift. 

I have little to say that would be of any interest to anyone else at this moment, but I do want to express my gratefulness to each and every one who has loved us, prayed for us, cared for us, supported us and encouraged us over the past months and even years now.  Every kind word, every hug, every smile, every card, every moment of time spent, every text, every email, every phone call....every indication that you care has meant so much to Michael and me.  Please know that even though I'm not good at putting my feelings into words and even though I can't write an eloquent blog, I have been deeply touched by the many ways in which you...our families and dearest friends...have reached out to let us...me...know how much you care.  I often feel extremely unworthy of these expressions and thus don't always know how to respond properly.  But my heart has many times been blessed and overwhelmed with the faithfulness of God to show His love and mercy to me through His willing emissaries...like you!

So, yes.  I'm throroughly exhausted!  It's been a crazy busy Christmas season once again!  But on this special day when we remember that most special of moments when our Lord graced this darkened world with the light of HIS presence, I add my wishes to those of many others -

Merry Christmas to you all! 
And may your new year be full of many
wonderful memory making moments
as well as
oodles of opportunities to
touch lives for Christ! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment