Nature

Nature

Sunday, December 30, 2012

...who sometimes cries?

Once again, I'm pretty sure I'm NOT the only one!!!  I just ran across this quote and I just thought I'd pass it along as food for thought...or comment.  I'm not sure it ALWAYS applies...

"People cry,
not because they are weak.
It's because they've been
strong
for too long."
 
~~ attributed to Johnny Depp ~~
 
 
I like the thought that God is taking note of each tear...and He knows the deep feeling behind each one.  Tears can be incredibly cleansing as well as healing.  Rarely are true tears a sign of weakness.  They might be signs of compassion...heartbreak...fear...joy...exhaustion...deep pain...stress...but no matter the cause, God sees.  And cares immensely. 
 
Blessings on all as you start this New Year - it's clean slate is appealing and inviting and offers a new start to those of us who have made mistakes in the past one.  I would encourage you to look for opportunities to make this new year one full of memory-making moments and chances to touch lives for Christ!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment